From Jerez Airport
- Jerez Airport has direct communication with the National IV, and which in turn with the AP-4.
- The distance between Conil and Jerez Airport is about 74 km, and under normal circumstances, it takes 1 hour by car or bus.
- There are two exits from the AP-4, we recommend the exit 26 to the N-340 …, it comes more directly to Conil.
- Phones Airport from Jerez: +34 91 321 10 00 / +34 902 404 704
From the train station
- Train Station Bahía Sur en San Fernando, is the closest to Conil, only 36 km away and 35 minutes by car.
- This station has direct connections to Sevilla, Madrid or Barcelona, being able to choose this means of transport to get to Conil from the main cities in Spain.
- If you would like to rent a car, we recommend that you continue your journey by train to Cadiz, a city that offers this service.
- One of the main ways to get to Conil is by bus, there are important connections from both airports and train stations.
- In Conil there are two bus stops, one called Cruce de Conil or Casa de Postas, on the N-340, one kilometer away from the village, and another one in the town center. Most buses stop at the first stop: Cruce de Conil, such as the Sevilla-La Línea or Cádiz-Málaga lines.
- From there, you could take a taxi that it would bring you to town at an affordable price. Conil pone taxi 956 445 039.
- The stop of the village is located at the top, near the entrance, next to which you will find the tourist information office.
- Transportes Comes in Conil. Teléfono: 956 44 29 16.
Info de Contacto:
- Hostal La Fonda
- Calle La Virgen, nº2
- Conil de la Frontera 11140 (Cádiz) Spain
- Teléfono: +34 956 44 08 09
- Móvil: 607 301 773
Rellene el siguiente formulario:
To contact us or to make a reservation fill out the form, we will respond as soon as possible. Room reservation will not be effective until the staff at the property contact you and verify it.